Debut of My New Logo for New Era

As we prepare for the New Year of 2013.....I am very excited to debut the new logo for my blog "Growth Markets in Tourism" - along with a new look and feel for my blog!


The title and sub-heading of the new logo says it all about how the travel industry is evolving.  Today's tourism marketplace is led by growth markets and driven by a new generation of travelers.

What is the New Generation of Travelers?
+ All ages
+ All budgets
+ All demographics
+ All types of vacation experiences

The key to success in modern-day tourism is to discover this new generation of travelers, who they are, what they want and how to best serve them. By doing so, you'll tap into the industry's growth markets.

And my blog is here to assist you in that accomplishment.....

Post Title : Debut of My New Logo for New Era

Debut of My New Logo for New Era,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...